116 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Spring Valley, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Valley (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Valley (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Valley (1)
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (9)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (6)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Spring Valley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Presa Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lemon Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Rancho San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Bonita Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bostonia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Chula Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (52)
- Santee Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Spring Valley?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Spring Valley?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Spring Valley?
The original settler of Spring Valley, Judge Augustus, S. Ensworth, was a San Diego native that scooped up some prime ranch land near the eponymous spring in 1863. His abode home is still located within the town limits, and is listed as a National Historic Landmark.
Located directly east of everybody's favorite border city San Diego, Spring Valley is one of those quaint almost-cities bursting with character, burrito joints, and uncertain pedestrians. A beautiful place to call home when not hopping over to the city proper for more robust amenities, like sidewalks. Spring Valley has loads of charm and large lots for homes. Its also, obviously, pretty darn cheap living, and it has relatively little traffic, two attractive things other SD County natives may start picking up on shortly. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Spring Valley should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Spring Valley may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Spring Valley. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.