159 Apartments for rent in South San Francisco, CA with Parking
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Garages (12)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (5)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (2)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- South San Francisco Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Brisbane Apartments with Parking (5)
- Burlingame Apartments with Parking (9)
- Millbrae Apartments with Parking (7)
- San Bruno Apartments with Parking (12)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Parking (1)
- San Mateo Apartments with Parking (32)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (42)
- Foster City Apartments with Parking (21)
- Daly City Apartments with Parking (20)
- Pacifica Apartments with Parking (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in South San Francisco?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in South San Francisco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South San Francisco?
"South City midnight lady / I'm much obliged indeed / You sure have saved this man whose soul was in need / I thought there was no reason / For all these things I do / But the smile that sent out returned with you." (-Doobie Brothers, “South City Midnight Lady”)
Known by the locals as the "South City," South San Francisco is an independent city with over 60,000 residents. Located just north of the San Francisco Airport, this area has the same cool summers and mild winters as "The City." As a bonus, the hills to the west also protect the city from fog. Despite its blue-collar roots, South City also has plenty of parks, historic buildings and landmarks. If you're open to possibilities, you'll find plenty to love in this industrial city.
Having trouble with Craigslist South San Francisco? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some South San Francisco apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.