537 Furnished Apartments for rent in Santee, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santee (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santee (1)
- Santee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Santee Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Santee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Santee Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Santee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Santee Apartments with Parking (15)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (10)
- Santee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Santee Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Santee Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- El Cajon Furnished Apartments (2)
- La Mesa Furnished Apartments (3)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Furnished Apartments (2)
- Lemon Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (126)
- Bonita Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chula Vista Furnished Apartments (8)
- Fairbanks Ranch Furnished Apartments (2)
- Coronado Furnished Apartments (6)
- Rancho Santa Fe Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Santee?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Santee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santee?
If you're looking for the great outdoors, Santee is home of Mission Trails Regional Park, which is among one of the largest urban parks in the U.S.
Santee is a suburb of San Diego in the East County area, and it is bordered by El Cajon to the south and Lakeside to the east. This city has about 55,000 residents, but there is still lots of room for growth, since there is more vacant land here than in most other Southern California cities. That means that even if you don't move to Santee now, you can expect to see lots of new residential and commercial developments the next time you decide to come back around. And with the Pacific Ocean and downtown San Diego only about a half hour away, it makes sense to check out your rental options in this clean, affordable city. See more
Furnished apartments in Santee can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Santee as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.