48 Apartments for Rent in Santa Clara, CA under $2,000
- Santa Clara Accessible Apartments (6)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Garages (46)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Parking (70)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (41)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Santa Clara Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Santa Clara Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Clara Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Sunnyvale Apartments under 2000 (1)
- Mountain View Apartments under 2000 (1)
- San Jose Apartments under 2000 (29)
- Palo Alto Apartments under 2000 (1)
- Union City Apartments under 2000 (3)
- Redwood City Apartments under 2000 (3)
- Hayward Apartments under 2000 (13)
- Burlingame Apartments under 2000 (1)
- Walnut Creek Apartments under 2000 (9)
- Emeryville Apartments under 2000 (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Santa Clara?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Clara?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Santa Clara?
A hub for technology, a home for sports teams (soccer and football) and a city set on reducing its carbon footprint, Santa Clara is located in the Silicon Valley at the tip of the San Francisco Bay. About 45 minutes from San Francisco, Santa Clara is often referred to as the “mission city” and its mission seems to be providing residents with environmentally friendly living.
Being green is a big thing in Santa Clara. The city has its own greenhouse, features many solar powered homes and has more plans for energy efficiency up its sleeves. But it has much more to offer than earth-friendly policies. It is home to the 49ers headquarters/practice facilities (and soon their new stadium), as well as the San Jose Sharks soccer team. Golf, tennis, skate parks, a theme park, museums, shopping and business all coexist here—along with some pretty awesome palm trees! Welcome to Santa Clara, it seems as though the only thing missing is you. Let's find you an apartment!
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clara? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,000 in Santa Clara is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,000 in Santa Clara in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,000 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.