222 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Santa Ana, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Ana (14)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Ana (17)
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (9)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (19)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Parking (36)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Pools (26)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Ana Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Tustin 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fountain Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Costa Mesa 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Garden Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- North Tustin 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Anaheim 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Westminster 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Newport Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Irvine 2 Bedroom Apartments (63)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Santa Ana?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Ana?
How expensive are studio apartments in Santa Ana?
Those mad, Santa Ana winds are blowing in from the desert, inflating your passion and calling your name. When you’re left-coast bound and singing: “California here I come,” don’t be afraid to dive right into the mouth of the madness and find yourself an apartment in Santa Ana, the biggest city in the O.C.
Like most of the towns and cities in Orange County, however, the neighborhoods in Santa Ana range wildly in price and style. To help you pinpoint the perfect pad, here’s a helpful guide to the city’s most popular living locales.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Ana? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Santa Ana are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Ana near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Ana that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.