823 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Leandro, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Leandro (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Leandro (9)
- San Leandro Accessible Apartments (6)
- San Leandro Apartments with Balconies (18)
- San Leandro Apartments with Garages (13)
- San Leandro Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Leandro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- San Leandro Apartments with Parking (28)
- San Leandro Apartments with Pools (10)
- San Leandro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- San Leandro Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- San Leandro Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Leandro Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- San Lorenzo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ashland 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oakland 2 Bedroom Apartments (131)
- Hayward 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Castro Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Alameda 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Foster City 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Union City 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Orinda 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South San Francisco 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in San Leandro?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in San Leandro?
How expensive are studio apartments in San Leandro?
Dubbed 'The Friendly City,' San Leandro prides itself on creating a culture where people wave and aren’t afraid to say “hello” every now and then. A town just south of Oakland, San Leandro provides a small, but cute, downtown area with restaurants, coffee shops and several parks including a pretty marina with a Parcourse (You hear that, fitness nuts?).See more
2 bedroom apartments in San Leandro are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in San Leandro near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in San Leandro that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.