462 Cheap Apartments for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Rancho Palos Verdes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Garages (14)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Parking (16)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Pools (10)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Luxury Apartments (3)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Torrance Cheap Apartments (7)
- Redondo Beach Cheap Apartments (5)
- Hermosa Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Carson Cheap Apartments (2)
- Manhattan Beach Cheap Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne Cheap Apartments (5)
- Inglewood Cheap Apartments (3)
- Long Beach Cheap Apartments (16)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (2)
- Seal Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Rancho Palos Verdes?
In Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA, the jutting cliffs fall out from under large, beautiful homes overlooking long views of the Pacific Ocean. With a rolling, scenic backdrop and a short jaunt to Los Angeles, renters in Ranchos Palos Verdes (named “Green Pole Farm” in Spanish after the lavish trees) will find no shortage of incentives to move here. Apartments and houses for rent are pricy but the abundance of posh features like spacious balconies, stone fireplaces, rich hardwood floors and a surplus of amenities like swimming pools, Jacuzzis, clubhouses, and fitness centers make the price tag justified. If you are looking for an apartment, condo, townhouse or home for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, check out our apartment listings to find the place that suits you best. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Rancho Palos Verdes takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Rancho Palos Verdes by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Rancho Palos Verdes in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Rancho Palos Verdes.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Rancho Palos Verdes. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Rancho Palos Verdes.