567 Apartments for rent in Placentia, CA with Balconies
- Placentia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Garages (8)
- Placentia Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Placentia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Placentia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Placentia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Placentia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Anaheim Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Brea Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fullerton Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Orange Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- La Habra Apartments with Balconies (6)
- La Habra Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (5)
- North Tustin Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Placentia?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Placentia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Placentia?
"Shouts going out to the city where I venture/It's the city of Placentia/Living your life ain't never been better" - (Kottonmouth Kings)
Located in sunny northern Orange County, where not only the Kottonmouth Kings but also Johnny Richter hails from, Placentia may at first give you the impression it has some rough and rugged rap cred. Not so, as Placentia is a quiet, sleepy suburb filled with schools, parks and yes, drive-thru restaurants. Its well inland from the coast, but beaches arent terribly far away, and mountains are near, too. Most importantly, Disneyland is just a single city border away in Anaheim. Obviously, this city of 50,000 is perfect for families, regardless of the type of music they listen enjoy. And while the high cost of living (this is California after all) may deter some from making their way out here, the nearly limitless list of amenities close by more than make up for that little issue. Plus, who can put a price on happiness? (hell, the happiest place on earth can, and its pretty high). Come here, get a season pass and save some cash in the long run. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Placentia renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.