654 Apartments for rent in Oak Park, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Park (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Park (4)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Calabasas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Moorpark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Malibu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Casa Conejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Topanga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Oak Park?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Oak Park?
Ventura Highway, in the sunshineWhere the days are longer, the nights are stronger than moonshine. You're gonna go, I know! -- From "Ventura Highway" by America
Oak Park is home to just shy of 14,000 residents, at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. Located in the Conejo Valley in Ventura County, north of present-day Malibu, the area now occupied by Oak Park has been continually inhabited by human beings since 5,500 BCE. Eventually, this area's land came to be held by Cosmo Stevens and Marian Jordan, radio stars featured on the once-popular "Fibber McGee and Molly." As the area around Conejo Valley began to be developed in the 1960s, a sizable portion of Stevens' and Jordan's land was sold to the Metropolitan Development Corporation and the town of Oak Park was born. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Oak Park offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Oak Park. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Oak Park can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.