190 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Murrieta, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Murrieta (8)
- Murrieta Accessible Apartments (3)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (28)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Murrieta Apartments with Parking (30)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (19)
- Murrieta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Murrieta Furnished Apartments (1)
- Murrieta Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Murrieta (7)
- Wildomar 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- French Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Temecula 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Menifee 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Lake Elsinore 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Homeland 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hemet 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- East Hemet 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Jacinto 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Temescal Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Murrieta?
"Shes the gem of the valley, Our little pot of gold, Where we can make new memories, Treasures to hold, And you know shes a ... place where we can live, laugh, learn, and play, yeah, I'm lovin Murrieta a little more each day." (-- Jason Brawner & Eileen Lloyd, "Gem of the Valley")
No, the city is not named after the famous bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. Rather, it was named after Esequial Murrieta, who bought this 52,000-acre territory in 1873. With its verdant valley, towering trees, and hot springs, Murrieta was then the perfect place for a sheep ranching business. These days, its still very much the gem of the valley as it used to be only, instead of hordes of sheep and teeming grasslands, you will see a thriving residential area of 104,000 people.The city of Murrieta is just an hour's drive away from San Diego. It has the typical Californian weather warm to hot summers, average rainfall, and nearly non-existent winters. With a community growth thats touted to have sprouted almost overnight, Murrieta is slated to be the future of southern California. If you'd like to bank on that vision, it's time to bounce over here and get yourself a new place to call home. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Murrieta are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Murrieta near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Murrieta that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.