163 Apartments for Rent in Montclair, CA with Pools
- Montclair Accessible Apartments (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (7)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Claremont Apartments with Pools (4)
- Upland Apartments with Pools (23)
- Pomona Apartments with Pools (4)
- La Verne Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chino Apartments with Pools (22)
- Ontario Apartments with Pools (32)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Pools (15)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (10)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Pools (39)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Montclair?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Montclair?
"Woke up today thinking about my hometown, thought about going back to see who's hanging around." (- Sicko, "The Inland Empire Strikes Back")
Curious to see who's hanging around the city of Montclair, located in the Southern California region of the Inland Empire? There are many sights and many people who make this laid-back SoCal community their hometown. The Montclair area is full of history, culture, and ambiance and it’s also a place that's lots of fun. From water parks to horseback riding to great global cuisine, Montclair and its surroundings is a great place to hang around in and call home. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Montclair means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Montclair could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.