1,517 Apartments for rent in Montclair, CA with Gyms
- Montclair Accessible Apartments (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (6)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (8)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Claremont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Upland Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (4)
- La Verne Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chino Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Ontario Apartments with Gyms (21)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Eastvale Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Montclair?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Montclair?
"Woke up today thinking about my hometown, thought about going back to see who's hanging around." (- Sicko, "The Inland Empire Strikes Back")
Curious to see who's hanging around the city of Montclair, located in the Southern California region of the Inland Empire? There are many sights and many people who make this laid-back SoCal community their hometown. The Montclair area is full of history, culture, and ambiance and it’s also a place that's lots of fun. From water parks to horseback riding to great global cuisine, Montclair and its surroundings is a great place to hang around in and call home. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Montclair renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.