708 Furnished Apartments for rent in Menlo Park, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Menlo Park (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Menlo Park (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Menlo Park (2)
- Menlo Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Parking (8)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Menlo Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Menlo Park Luxury Apartments (1)
- Menlo Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Redwood City Furnished Apartments (4)
- Palo Alto Furnished Apartments (4)
- Mountain View Furnished Apartments (9)
- San Carlos Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (1)
- Foster City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sunnyvale Furnished Apartments (7)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (6)
- Union City Furnished Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Menlo Park?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Menlo Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Menlo Park?
Conveniently located between San Francisco on the north and Palo Alto on the south.
Menlo Park is a tree-lined town with a total population of about 32,000. Interested in this 17.4 square mile town? Let’s find you a new crib.
Having trouble with Craigslist Menlo Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Menlo Park can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Menlo Park as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.