467 Apartments for rent in Castro Valley, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castro Valley (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castro Valley (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Castro Valley (1)
- Castro Valley Accessible Apartments (4)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Parking (11)
- Castro Valley Apartments with Pools (6)
- Castro Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Castro Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cherryland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- San Lorenzo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hayward Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- San Leandro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- San Ramon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Danville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Moraga Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Alamo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Castro Valley?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Castro Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Castro Valley?
"Fire kites drifting through the skies / Up on high I see it all the time / And from the tip top of every mountain view / From the roof I spy on room to room / Take me home / Walk the night in the valley - oh ohh oh - 'til everything is fine." (Eisley, “The Valley”)
This part of California used to be the New Spanish State of Alta, California, and this particular city is situated on land that was granted to the Mission San Jose in 1797. Despite having more than 60,000 residents, Castro Valley has never been officially incorporated as a village, town or city in America. Because of this, Castro Valley citizens are legally governed by Alameda Country, as if they were farmers living a mile apart from one another. Incorporation has been brought up in community referendums, but residents keep on knocking the idea down. Maybe they just like the idea of living off the radar, with no local police force in place? Nah, can't be that. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Castro Valley offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Castro Valley. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Castro Valley can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.