91 Apartments for rent in Lancaster, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lancaster Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Lancaster Apartments with Garages (30)
- Lancaster Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lancaster Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lancaster Apartments with Parking (35)
- Lancaster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Lancaster Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Lancaster Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Quartz Hill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Palmdale Apartments with Pools (11)
- Rosamond Apartments with Pools (1)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Pools (54)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Pools (2)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Altadena Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stevenson Ranch Apartments with Pools (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (28)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lancaster?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lancaster?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lancaster?
So, you’re in a SoCal state of mind? But you don’t want the fast pace of Los Angeles or the beach scene of Malibu. You’re craving the high-desert climate but want something a bit more laid-back, right? Look no further than Lancaster.
Located in Los Angeles County, Lancaster is home to 11 state parks, year-round festivals, and was even home to the late Judy Garland. In fact, Lancaster has so much to offer its residents that it’s no wonder you want to move here. What are you waiting for? Click your heels three times and repeat ala Judy, “There’s no place like home.” See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lancaster means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lancaster could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.