864 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Ladera Ranch, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (15)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (13)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mission Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Laguna Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- San Clemente Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Laguna Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Finding an apartment in Ladera Ranch that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.