118 Apartments in La Quinta
- La Quinta Apartments with Balconies (112)
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (81)
- La Quinta Apartments with Gyms (39)
- La Quinta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- La Quinta Apartments with Pools (202)
- La Quinta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (141)
- La Quinta Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- La Quinta Furnished Apartments (70)
- La Quinta Luxury Apartments (206)
- La Quinta Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Parking (15)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Parking (6)
- Indio Apartments with Parking (55)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Parking (96)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Parking (18)
- Coachella Apartments with Parking (1)
- Thousand Palms Apartments with Parking (2)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Parking (34)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Parking (23)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (77)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in La Quinta?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in La Quinta?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some La Quinta apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.