150 Condos for rent in Hayward, CA
- Hayward Accessible Apartments (15)
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Hayward Apartments with Garages (23)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Hayward Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Hayward Apartments with Parking (43)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (30)
- Hayward Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Hayward Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (6)
- Hayward Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Ashland Condos for Rent (1)
- Union City Condos for Rent (2)
- Castro Valley Condos for Rent (1)
- San Leandro Condos for Rent (2)
- Newark Condos for Rent (3)
- Foster City Condos for Rent (3)
- Fremont Condos for Rent (10)
- Redwood City Condos for Rent (5)
- Menlo Park Condos for Rent (1)
- East Palo Alto Condos for Rent (1)
Having trouble with Craigslist Hayward? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Some of the world’s great cities were born out of trade, or war, or natural resources, but not Hayward, California. This towering megalopolis of 120,000 was born out of the need to escape California’s insanely high real estate market. Hayward’s appeal, besides its envy-inducing California weather and scenery, is its prime location between San Jose, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Oakland, allowing the workaday masses to commute in to their place of employment and come home to a house that doesn't break the bank. It’s a convenient arrangement. See more
Finding condos for rent in Hayward is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Hayward may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Hayward that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.