722 Furnished Apartments for rent in Garden Grove, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Garden Grove (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Garden Grove (2)
- Garden Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Garages (19)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Parking (22)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Pools (7)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Garden Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Garden Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fountain Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cypress Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana Furnished Apartments (2)
- Buena Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (22)
- Fullerton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Seal Beach Furnished Apartments (1)
- Anaheim Furnished Apartments (5)
- Rossmoor Furnished Apartments (1)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Garden Grove?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Garden Grove?
"You drive east from the ocean with both hands tied on the wheel and you go past Garden Grove. As the pleasure index rises, the things that you've got coming will do things that you're afraid to. There is someone waiting out there with a mouthful of surprises." (-- Mountain Goats, "The Young Thousands")
This thriving bedroom community, located just half an hour south of L.A., is one of California's most dynamic and livable communities with more than a dash of local color. If you like strawberries, multiplex cinemas, high-rise hotels, and non-big-city prices, this could be your own blue Heaven.
Having trouble with Craigslist Garden Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Garden Grove can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Garden Grove as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.