119 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Folsom, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Folsom (15)
- Folsom Accessible Apartments (9)
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Folsom Apartments with Garages (28)
- Folsom Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Folsom Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Folsom Apartments with Parking (32)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (16)
- Folsom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Folsom Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (1)
- Folsom Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Folsom (16)
- Orangevale 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Granite Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Dorado Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Fair Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Gold River 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Rancho Cordova 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Cameron Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rocklin 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Carmichael 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Folsom?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Folsom?
How expensive are studio apartments in Folsom?
"There's people who live life authentically and there's people who live a life of fabrication. And it begins with the question of how you're gonna do your time. And these are observations I made about Folsom." (Michael Mann)
Folsom is a suburb of Sacramento and home to more than 70,000 people. Originally called Granite City, this town was renamed for its founder, Joseph Folsom, who moved here to search for gold. When Folsom died in 1855, the citizens were not rich from gold, but they were well-off due to Folsom's insistence that the railroad be built here to connect his town with Sacramento. Now, Folsom is home to an infamous prison, Rainbow Bridge, and the Johnny Cash Trail. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Folsom are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Folsom near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Folsom that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.