102 Apartments for rent in Covina, CA with Balconies
- Covina Accessible Apartments (3)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (6)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (8)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (4)
- Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Azusa Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (9)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Duarte Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (5)
- La Verne Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pomona Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Covina?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Covina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Covina?
Ever feel like life is nothing but one long comic strip? Well, for Harold Teen and the people in Covina, it’s somewhat true. Harold Teen was the early 20th century version of Bart Simpson, and for him Covina was the place to get a Gedunk sundae and "the biggest soda in town."
If you have a desire to live in a small town yet still want to be near LA, you couldnt make a better choice then Covina, CA. Situated just 22 miles outside of Los Angeles, Covina markets itself as "One Mile Square and All There." Nobody really knows what that means but the city has been saying it since 1922, so it must mean something. Hopefully, it means there is a home for you somewhere within that square mile you just have to find it. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Covina renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.