145 Apartments for Rent in Covina, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Covina (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Covina (2)
- Covina Accessible Apartments (3)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (4)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (7)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (3)
- Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Covina Furnished Apartments (1)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Citrus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Azusa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Duarte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Pomona Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Mayflower Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Covina?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Covina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Covina?
Ever feel like life is nothing but one long comic strip? Well, for Harold Teen and the people in Covina, it’s somewhat true. Harold Teen was the early 20th century version of Bart Simpson, and for him Covina was the place to get a Gedunk sundae and "the biggest soda in town."
If you have a desire to live in a small town yet still want to be near LA, you couldnt make a better choice then Covina, CA. Situated just 22 miles outside of Los Angeles, Covina markets itself as "One Mile Square and All There." Nobody really knows what that means but the city has been saying it since 1922, so it must mean something. Hopefully, it means there is a home for you somewhere within that square mile you just have to find it. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Covina offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Covina. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Covina can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.