303 Apartments for Rent in Coto de Caza, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coto de Caza (1)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Garages (6)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Parking (6)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Pools (3)
- Coto de Caza Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Coto de Caza Luxury Apartments (1)
- Coto de Caza Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- San Clemente Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Coto de Caza?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Coto de Caza?
We're not sure what it means to name a gated community after the Spanish phrase for a game preserve, but who cares -- this sun-drenched paradise is next to everything you could ever want and yet far removed from the distractions and noise of everyday life.
Coto de Caza is one of Orange County's oldest master-planned communities, meaning they thought long and hard about where each street, house, and tree would go before breaking ground in 1968. When they say master-planned, they mean it. Nothing was overlooked here. There are plenty of neighborhood amenities like baseball fields, basketball courts, a dog park, playgrounds, fitness centers, and miles of walking, hiking, and biking trails -- and that's before you get to the wilderness preserve park. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Coto de Caza offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Coto de Caza. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Coto de Caza can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.