271 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Corte Madera, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Corte Madera (3)
- Corte Madera Accessible Apartments (1)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Garages (6)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Parking (8)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Pools (5)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Corte Madera Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Corte Madera Furnished Apartments (1)
- Corte Madera Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Corte Madera (3)
- Larkspur 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Strawberry 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mill Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Rafael 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Tiburon 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Belvedere 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sausalito 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- San Anselmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lucas Valley-Marinwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Richmond 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Corte Madera?
In Spanish, the town's name means "chop wood," and comes from its heritage as a source for redwood lumber culled from the forests of Tamalpais which built much of San Francisco.
Set in green and lush Marin County, Corte Madera extends from the San Francisco Bay to Mt. Tamalpais. With about 9,000 residents, Corte Madera fits nicely with neighboring Larkspur, Mill Valley, Tiburon, and Strawberry. Desirable because of its natural beauty, wide range of local amenities, and access to San Francisco to the south and wine country to the north, Corte Madera is a great place to look for your next rental home. Encompassing four and a half square miles, including tidelands, the town is only 12 miles from San Francisco and enjoys considerably more sun than its peninsular neighbor to the south and more even than some of its Marin neighbors -- though if you need fog, just head for the hills, literally. As with most of coastal California, the area was originally part of a Mexican land grant, Ranch Corte Madera del Presidio, granted to John Reed in 1834 by Mexican Governor Jose Figueroa. Reed capitalized on the lumber industry and the town grew with the 1850 Gold Rush, arrival of the railroad, and development of ferry service into San Francisco. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Corte Madera are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Corte Madera near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Corte Madera that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.