1,128 Apartments for rent in Cerritos, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cerritos Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cerritos Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cerritos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cerritos Apartments with Parking (9)
- Cerritos Apartments with Pools (7)
- Cerritos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cerritos Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cerritos Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cerritos Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Artesia Apartments with Balconies (3)
- La Palma Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cypress Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Bellflower Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Buena Park Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Santa Fe Springs Apartments with Balconies (2)
- La Mirada Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Los Alamitos Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cerritos?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cerritos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cerritos?
The apartment hunter that’s zeroed in on Cerritos will find there aren’t a lot of apartment buildings in Cerritos proper. The few that you’ll find charge prices comparable to most other cities of Cerritos’ size in California: reasonable if you’re from the state and astronomical if you’re from somewhere like Fort Smith, Arkansas. But, think of it this way: it doesn’t snow in Cerritos… ever. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cerritos renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.