538 Apartments for rent in Carmichael, CA with Balconies
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (5)
- Carmichael Apartments with Garages (11)
- Carmichael Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Carmichael Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Carmichael Apartments with Parking (21)
- Carmichael Apartments with Pools (18)
- Carmichael Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Carmichael Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Carmichael Furnished Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Balconies (2)
- North Highlands Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (18)
- La Riviera Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gold River Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Antelope Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Rosemont Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Carmichael?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Carmichael?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carmichael?
Dream of being a professional athlete? Moving to Carmichael might be a good career move: three professional baseball players, one professional basketball player, one professional football player, a PGA champion, an Olympic-medal-winning swimmer, and a head college football coach have all called this city home.
Carmichael, California is home to about 60,000 residents, and is known as one of the census-based cities in America, which means that it is a main center where the census takes place. In 2006, its lustrous, tree-lined streets, quiet, affluent neighborhoods, and beautiful nature backdrop all helped it earn the distinction of being named the best city to live by _Money _magazine. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Carmichael renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.