220 Apartments in Antelope
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Antelope Apartments with Garages (9)
- Antelope Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Parking (11)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (7)
- Antelope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Antelope Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Antelope Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Balconies (5)
- North Highlands Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Rio Linda Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Carmichael Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Orangevale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Gold River Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Antelope?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Antelope?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Antelope?
"This was shortly before the mishap in 1973. She also told me about Antelope, CA, which was a small community at a crossroad; Grange hall and stuff like that, anywhere rural America. Just sitting there not bothering anyone. Then, BANG! And its topography was severely altered." -- Sgt. Steve Hassna
Located five miles southwest of Roseville and 15 miles northeast of downtown Sacramento, Antelope, CA is known for the number of parks in its borders. This medium-sized town is part of Sacramento County and home to approximately 47,000 people. In the 1970s, the area only had a few homes, a general store, and a post office. It was an area that not many people noticed. Bomb mishap and decades later, modernization happened. Now, Antelope does not just boast of a vibrant community, it has a thriving economy as well. With sunny weather nearly all year round, this part of California features big city conveniences and a small-town atmosphere. Think that’s a good combination for you? Time to get a place to call your own here, then! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Antelope renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.