This home is Deposit-FREE with Rhino. Replace your upfront deposit with an affordable insurance alternative. Find out more about Rhino here: https://youtu.be/JDo2aYXwR8s
Beautiful 4 bed, 3 bath home in gated Parkview Place @ Fulton Ranch. Gorgeous wood look tile flooring flows from the entry throughout the main living areas. The wide open concept kitchen/dining/family room area is perfect for entertaining. Beautifully appointed kitchen features dual wall ovens, walk in pantry, and apron front sink along with breakfast bar. Bring the outdoors in with the large multi-slide glass door that overlooks the extended covered patio featuring travertine tile, custom built water feature, and gas fireplace. A gas line hook up is also available should you choose to hook up your favorite bbq! First floor also has a full bedroom and bath located just off the hallway.
Upstairs features a second living room/loft space, 2 great sized bedrooms, full bath with dual sink vanity, and the large and conveniently located 2nd floor laundry. Primary Bedroom is just off the hallway and features ensuite bath with soaking tub, glass walk in shower, dual sink vanity, and oversized walk in closet.
Upgrades galore are noted throughout this beautiful home including 8' doors, 5" baseboards, two-tone paint, upgraded lighting, ceiling fans, and high end fixtures. Smart home integration including Ring doorbell and 2 Nest thermostats are here for your use.
Included in this prestigious neighborhood and within a short walk from the home is the community swimming pool, and just across Basha Road is the Snediger Rec Center, which features baseball and soccer fields, playground and picnic areas, as well as the local skate park. Just minutes to schools, shopping, and dining - this location cannot be beat! Be sure to schedule your tour and apply online today!
*Please note home does not come furnished but tv mounts will be left for your use.
No Pets Please!
STATUS: OCCUPIED - Contact Agent for showings!
AVAILABLE TO SHOW: Contact Listing Agent
AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN: April 3, 2023
Our Resident Benefits Package includes:
1. Renters Insurance with $100,000 liability and $10,000 content coverage included at no cost to you on Service Stars master policy.
2. On our Pay to Stay Program, you rent any of our homes, and you will receive a $500 credit each year you rent from us towards closing costs on any home you purchase through us. Just for paying your rent as you would with any other landlord, you earn money toward purchasing your own home.
3. You can build credit history with on-time rent payments. Our Rent Reporting Program is optional. We only report positive data to the Bureaus to help boost your credit score.
4. We offer short-term, long-term credit improvement planning with professionally trained experienced analysts at no cost to you.
5. A 24/7 emergency maintenance concierge will help you troubleshoot at any hour and dispatch help as needed.
6. Online Portal maintenance and fees.
There is additional information on the property below as well as a Q&A section to help you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
We are a Pet-Friendly Company! Most of our properties allow almost any pet, from cats to mice to snakes and birds. We understand that a pet plays a significant part in many peoples lives, so we strive to allow nearly all animals in our rentals.
We regret that we cannot accept the following pet breeds: German Shephard, Belgian Malinois, Doberman, Pit Bull, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Presa Canarias, Chow, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrids. The Landlords property insurance denies coverage on claims that involve these breeds.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises
Register for a Self-Guided Tour by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
If there is no viewing time available, the property is not ready to show. You are welcome to get on a waitlist and receive notification as soon as showtimes are available.
You will be required to provide an ID. It is to verify your identity, make sure you are an adult, and protect the property by keeping track of visitors.
Receive text to confirm your appointment.
Upon arriving at the address, you will be guided to text the lockbox number and receive a code. You will be guided through this process via text messages. The code only works for an hour window.
No one will meet you at the property.
Any problems? Call our office during business hours Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4 pm at 480-426-9696.
GO TO: https://app.propertyware.com/pw/portals/servicestarrealty/tenantApplication.action
Ensure that you have all the required documents handy and ready to attach to the application
Complete the Online Application Form.
Complete the Pet Screening Profile at https://servicestarrealty.petscreening.com
Pay the Application Fee with a credit or debit card.
We accept applications until we receive earnest money from the first approved applicant.
UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant to pay for all utilities
LANDSCAPING INCLUDED: Tenant to maintain landscaping
POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED: Community Pool
AREA INFORMATION: Parkview Place at Fulton Ranch
KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
PROPERTY TYPE: single-family home
YEAR BUILT: 2019
YARD:Low maintenance private
Application, Lease Terms, and Fees
MOVE-IN FEE: $195 Lease Administration Fee
HOLD FEE/EARNEST MONEY: Equals one month rent plus $195 lease administration fee, and it is due within 24 hours of application accepted.
ADDITIONAL FEES NOT INCLUDED IN RENT: $59/month Resident Benefit Packet,and city sales tax.
Application Fee: Non-Refundable, $55/adult
APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 3 business days
LEASE LENGTH: one year or two years
LEASE TO PURCHASE OPTION: Not Available
SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: None
HOA Instructions: Park Place
HOA AMENITIES AND SERVICES: 602-216-7516
HOA FEE: Paid for by the owner
PROPERTY MANAGER: Michele / MRozansky@leaseaz.com
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. You can still schedule a showing after hours by clicking the Schedule a Showing button.
1. Can I get approved if I filed for bankruptcy in the past few years? We can accept your application only with a bankruptcy that was discharged. We do not accept applicants with open bankruptcy.
2. Is it the Net or the Gross income that you consider for your income criteria? We consider your Gross Income, which needs to be three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
3. Can I apply to rent the property without viewing it? Yes.
4. Can I have one application for several properties? Unfortunately, you can only be evaluated for one property at a time. If you are qualified but lose out to a competitor, you can switch your application to another property, but again, one at a time.
5. Can I apply if I do not have a Drivers License? Yes, we accept other government-issued picture ID as well.
6. Can I apply to a property when it does not have showtimes yet? Yes.
7. Can you accept a co-signor for this property? Yes, we accept cosigners to overcome a low credit score on all properties unless otherwise stated in the ad.
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.
Tenant to verify all material facts, including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees, and costs, etc.