114 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in San Tan Valley, AZ
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Tan Valley (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Tan Valley (39)
- San Tan Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Balconies (55)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Garages (48)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Parking (51)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Pools (35)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- San Tan Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (75)
- San Tan Valley Furnished Apartments (5)
- Queen Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Florence Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Apache Junction Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Gold Canyon Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Coolidge Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (213)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (120)
- Sun Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Casa Grande Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in San Tan Valley?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in San Tan Valley?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in San Tan Valley?
"I ain't movin' to Arizona! Dammit, there is nothin' there but gravel and scorpions." (- Mary Doria Russell)
San Tan Valley is a bedroom community in Pinal County, about 45 minutes east of Phoenix. Its population is around 81,000, which is a big jump from the 3,000 or so residents it had in the year 2000. Its main attraction seems to be cheap, new houses, so if you're in the market for housing and don't mind a bit of a drive from the Phoenix area, you should definitely check out this city. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in San Tan Valley should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in San Tan Valley may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in San Tan Valley. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.