1,014 Apartments for rent in El Mirage, AZ with Pools
- El Mirage Apartments with Balconies (21)
- El Mirage Apartments with Garages (21)
- El Mirage Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- El Mirage Apartments with Parking (22)
- El Mirage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- El Mirage Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- El Mirage Furnished Apartments (1)
- El Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Youngtown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sun City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Sun City West Apartments with Pools (7)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (118)
- Surprise Apartments with Pools (59)
- Tolleson Apartments with Pools (3)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (85)
- Avondale Apartments with Pools (27)
- Phoenix Apartments with Pools (713)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in El Mirage?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in El Mirage?
Even though it’s no mirage, this little town is only nine square miles in size and it’s easy to miss.
El Mirage stayed true to its beginnings as a little town for a long time and didn’t become incorporated as a real town until 1951. But when the Phoenix metropolitan area started to grow rapidly, the city limits expanded west to include El Mirage. It’s located right in between two other rapidly growing Phoenix suburbs, Sun City and Surprise. Now El Mirage is one of the fastest-growing towns in the Phoenix/Mesa metropolitan area. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in El Mirage means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in El Mirage could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.