1,213 Apartments for rent in University Place, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- University Place Accessible Apartments (3)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (12)
- University Place Apartments with Garages (7)
- University Place Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- University Place Apartments with Parking (10)
- University Place Apartments with Pools (1)
- University Place Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- University Place Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- University Place Furnished Apartments (2)
- University Place Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Fircrest Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Tacoma Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fife Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Frederickson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Federal Way Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in University Place?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in University Place?
How can I find a cheap apartment in University Place?
"The land was not the arctic waste commonly envisioned, but a fertile paradise; Puget Sound, said one rhapsodic report, was 'the Mediterranean of the Northwest.'" (-David Lavender)
Situated right on the shores of Puget Sound, University Place is a small suburban city with a great mix of businesses, homes, and recreational areas. Directly beside Tacoma, Washington, it is easy to move by bus or car from the beaches and parks of UP to the restaurants, shopping malls, and nightclubs of Tacoma. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to University Place renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.