183 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tumwater, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tumwater (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tumwater (3)
- Tumwater Accessible Apartments (2)
- Tumwater Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Tumwater Apartments with Garages (5)
- Tumwater Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Tumwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Tumwater Apartments with Parking (6)
- Tumwater Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tumwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Tumwater Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tumwater Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Olympia 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lacey 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- DuPont 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Steilacoom 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lakewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- University Place 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fircrest 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gig Harbor 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Parkland 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Spanaway 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Tumwater?
"Take me to the waterfall, let me walk along the wall. Nice day for a picnic basket; hope my shoes have got good traction. Water makes a scary sound, it wants to pull me, push me down. I better get used to it though; the tide is high the tides is low...It's a nice day at Tumwater falls. If it's not the water then it's nothing at all." (-Mirah, "Tumwater Falls")
Tumwater was settled way back in 1846, when a group of wild-eyed pioneers got it into their heads that they could use the nearby waterfalls to generate power using a giant water wheel. Today, Tumwater is quaint Washington town that nearly 20,000 people call home. This idyllic little piece of rural America is one of the most scenic and beautiful places to live, as it's situated near the southernmost point of Puget Sound and is surrounded by lush greenery.
Tumwater got its name from the native Chinook phrase "tumtum chuck", which means "waterfall" or "water rapids." As you might have figured out by now, the waterways and waterfalls are one of the most prominent features of this little town, and their influence can be found in myriad places. Tumwater is a member of the LOTT Clean Water Alliance, as well as the host of the LOTT Water Education Center at Budd Inlet. Environmentalists, rejoice! Vigilant oversight keeps these waters free of any toxic ooze or polluted yuckiness. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Tumwater are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Tumwater near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Tumwater that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.