83 Apartments in Tumwater
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tumwater (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tumwater (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tumwater (5)
- Tumwater Accessible Apartments (2)
- Tumwater Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Tumwater Apartments with Garages (4)
- Tumwater Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Tumwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Tumwater Apartments with Parking (5)
- Tumwater Apartments with Pools (4)
- Tumwater Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Tumwater Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Olympia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Lacey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Tanglewilde Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- DuPont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Yelm Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- University Place Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Wauna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fircrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Tumwater?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Tumwater?
"Take me to the waterfall, let me walk along the wall. Nice day for a picnic basket; hope my shoes have got good traction. Water makes a scary sound, it wants to pull me, push me down. I better get used to it though; the tide is high the tides is low...It's a nice day at Tumwater falls. If it's not the water then it's nothing at all." (-Mirah, "Tumwater Falls")
Tumwater was settled way back in 1846, when a group of wild-eyed pioneers got it into their heads that they could use the nearby waterfalls to generate power using a giant water wheel. Today, Tumwater is quaint Washington town that nearly 20,000 people call home. This idyllic little piece of rural America is one of the most scenic and beautiful places to live, as it's situated near the southernmost point of Puget Sound and is surrounded by lush greenery.
Tumwater got its name from the native Chinook phrase "tumtum chuck", which means "waterfall" or "water rapids." As you might have figured out by now, the waterways and waterfalls are one of the most prominent features of this little town, and their influence can be found in myriad places. Tumwater is a member of the LOTT Clean Water Alliance, as well as the host of the LOTT Water Education Center at Budd Inlet. Environmentalists, rejoice! Vigilant oversight keeps these waters free of any toxic ooze or polluted yuckiness. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Tumwater offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Tumwater. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Tumwater can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.