205 Apartments for rent in Snoqualmie, WA with Hardwood Floors
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Parking (6)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Snoqualmie Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Snoqualmie Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Klahanie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Issaquah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Sammamish Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Duvall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Black Diamond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fairwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Redmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Cottage Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Snoqualmie?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Snoqualmie?
The famed television series "Twin Peaks," by film and television director David Lynch, had many shots filmed in Snoqualmie. The 1992 movie, "Fire Walk with Me," related to the Twin Peaks series, was also filmed in the city. The movie is loosely based around the story of how the residents of Snoqualmie would regularly fire walk in the center of town after having one too many in the local saloon.
Snoqualmie, a small city of around 10,700 inhabitants, is located in King County, Washington. Although the main industries for the area were agriculture, logging and milling, ever since it became more accessible to the Eastside and Seattle after the completion of Interstate 90 in the 1970s, those industries began to die a slow and rather painful death. On the other hand, the Snoqualmie Falls Business Park continues to expand at a pace, and now employs around 1,000 people. The city's recreational and scenic attractions are also playing a part in fostering the growth of the local tourism industry. Annual temperatures don't tend to vary that much in Snoqualmie. The annual average low of around 35 degrees falls in January, while the average annual high of 75 degrees occurs in July. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Snoqualmie renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.