102 Apartments for Rent in Silverdale, WA with Garages
- Silverdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Silverdale Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Silverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Silverdale Apartments with Pools (8)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Silverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Silverdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Silverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bremerton Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Garages (7)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Garages (6)
- Parkwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belfair Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Shoreline Apartments with Garages (16)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (6)
- Seattle Apartments with Garages (511)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Silverdale?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Silverdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Silverdale?
If you've never been to a Naval Undersea museum, you've haven't lived--or, at least, lived in Silverdale, Washington.
Silverdale is a census-designated place in Kitsap County, Washington. It’s located on the Kitsap Peninsula, basically tucked into the quiet nowhereness of Washington State that epitomizes bucolic charm (our fancy and cool way of saying a rustic, countryside vibe). An inlet connects the town to Bremerton, and Puget Sound connects it up to the Pacific Ocean. It’s a tiny place that packs a big punch. See more
Silverdale apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.