99 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Silverdale, WA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Silverdale (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Silverdale (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Silverdale (9)
- Silverdale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Silverdale Apartments with Garages (11)
- Silverdale Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Silverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Silverdale Apartments with Parking (20)
- Silverdale Apartments with Pools (8)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Silverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Tracyton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Poulsbo Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Navy Yard City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bremerton Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Bainbridge Island Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Port Orchard Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Parkwood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Gig Harbor Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Silverdale?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Silverdale?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Silverdale?
If you've never been to a Naval Undersea museum, you've haven't lived--or, at least, lived in Silverdale, Washington.
Silverdale is a census-designated place in Kitsap County, Washington. It’s located on the Kitsap Peninsula, basically tucked into the quiet nowhereness of Washington State that epitomizes bucolic charm (our fancy and cool way of saying a rustic, countryside vibe). An inlet connects the town to Bremerton, and Puget Sound connects it up to the Pacific Ocean. It’s a tiny place that packs a big punch. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Silverdale should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Silverdale may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Silverdale. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.