25 Cheap Apartments for rent in Silverdale, WA
- Silverdale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Silverdale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Silverdale Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Silverdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Silverdale Apartments with Parking (11)
- Silverdale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Silverdale Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Silverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gig Harbor Cheap Apartments (3)
- Shoreline Cheap Apartments (8)
- Edmonds Cheap Apartments (4)
- Seattle Cheap Apartments (187)
- Burien Cheap Apartments (1)
- Mountlake Terrace Cheap Apartments (6)
- SeaTac Cheap Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Cheap Apartments (7)
- Tukwila Cheap Apartments (1)
- Mercer Island Cheap Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Silverdale?
If you've never been to a Naval Undersea museum, you've haven't lived--or, at least, lived in Silverdale, Washington.
Silverdale is a census-designated place in Kitsap County, Washington. It’s located on the Kitsap Peninsula, basically tucked into the quiet nowhereness of Washington State that epitomizes bucolic charm (our fancy and cool way of saying a rustic, countryside vibe). An inlet connects the town to Bremerton, and Puget Sound connects it up to the Pacific Ocean. It’s a tiny place that packs a big punch. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Silverdale takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Silverdale by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Silverdale in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Silverdale.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Silverdale. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Silverdale.