349 Apartments for rent in Bremerton, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bremerton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Bremerton Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Bremerton Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Bremerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Bremerton Apartments with Parking (38)
- Bremerton Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bremerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Bremerton Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Bremerton Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bremerton Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Navy Yard City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Erlands Point-Kitsap Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Garages (12)
- Rocky Point Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tracyton Apartments with Garages (2)
- East Port Orchard Apartments with Garages (1)
- Parkwood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Silverdale Apartments with Garages (9)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bremerton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bremerton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bremerton?
Bremerton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.