2,118 Apartments for rent in Bainbridge Island, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bainbridge Island Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bainbridge Island Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bainbridge Island Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Suquamish Apartments with Garages (1)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (1)
- Tracyton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Parkwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Rocky Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Garages (4)
- Silverdale Apartments with Garages (7)
- East Port Orchard Apartments with Garages (1)
- Navy Yard City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Erlands Point-Kitsap Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bainbridge Island?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bainbridge Island?
"Bainbridge Island is changing, like every other town on the periphery of a metropolitan area. Unlike a lot of other fringe towns, Bainbridge Island can display its living history on the waterfront instead of as an afterthought of dusty old photographs and maps in the library or town hall." - "Seattle Times" editorial, Nov. 12, 2005
Bainbridge Island is the place to which most Seattleites at some point in their lives have dreamed of retiring. It's a place of magical vistas, dozens of quaint, idyllic coves and sweeping shorelines. And it sits off of Seattle's coastline like a stunning but vexing reminder to harried city workers who don't live on Bainbridge of just how perfect and ritzy Northwest living can be. Those city stiffs who do live here -- and they account for about 60 percent of Bainbridge residents -- brave the ferry lines to Seattle regularly. Rain or snow, summer sun or record tempest, islanders spend at least 70 minutes a day commuting. And unlike with suburban travel, getting a late start doesn't mean you can sneak into the commuter lane when no one's looking; it means you wait for another ferry. And sometimes, you wait some more. But it also means that as a 21st-century Bainbridge resident you are privy to some of the best ferry services in the state. The days of the hardy yellow-slickered islander stepping off the ferry in pouring rain are thankfully a part of the past. Today's common attire of the ferry foot soldier is a Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf or the ever-convenient sharing economy Zipcar. With Bainbridge property among the priciest in Washington, that exclusive address is evidence that in the islands of the Northwest, it is possible to live remotely, play hard, and have it all. See more
Bainbridge Island apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.