1,147 Studio Apartments for rent in Mercer Island, WA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Mercer Island (1)
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Mercer Island (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mercer Island (2)
- Newcastle Studio Apartments (2)
- Bellevue Studio Apartments (20)
- Renton Studio Apartments (4)
- Tukwila Studio Apartments (1)
- Seattle Studio Apartments (241)
- SeaTac Studio Apartments (2)
- Kirkland Studio Apartments (10)
- Redmond Studio Apartments (21)
- Normandy Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Kent Studio Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Mercer Island?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mercer Island?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Mercer Island living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Mercer Island during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.