4,153 Apartments for rent in Seattle, WA with Balconies
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (189)
- Seattle Apartments with Garages (389)
- Seattle Apartments with Gyms (296)
- Seattle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (329)
- Seattle Apartments with Parking (491)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (58)
- Seattle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (423)
- Seattle Dog Friendly Apartments (442)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (44)
- Seattle Luxury Apartments (459)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (457)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Burien Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Kirkland Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kenmore Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Tukwila Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (67)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Seattle?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Seattle?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Seattle?
The land of technology, beautiful views, clean air, and great seafood and tourist spots, Seattle tends to experience a high turnover rate due to its large tech industry. This means that there are more short-term leases available here than in some other cities, which can be convenient. Most properties are pet-friendly, so you’ll have little difficulty finding a home for you and your pet. And unless you’re living in Downtown or Capitol Hill, every apartment will probably come with a parking space....
Seattle is known for its rainy weather, Owl City, and the Space Needle. However, as can be imagined, there’s a lot more going on under the iconic surface of The Emerald City. Seattle and its residents have a healthy appreciation for the outdoors and tend to be very eco-conscious, which means that many of the apartment properties in Seattle (the newer ones especially) often take measures to be environmentally friendly. This means bigger windows, recycling programs, water-efficient faucets, etc. Seattle is also a place for many different kinds of people, from creative artists and musicians to sports junkies to tech geniuses. No matter the interest, no matter the lifestyle, Seattle probably has something to offer for the perfect fit. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Seattle renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.