529 Apartments for rent in Pasco, WA with Balconies
- Pasco Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pasco Apartments with Garages (17)
- Pasco Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pasco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Pasco Apartments with Parking (22)
- Pasco Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pasco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Pasco Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pasco Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Kennewick Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Richland Apartments with Balconies (23)
- West Richland Apartments with Balconies (5)
- College Place Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Walla Walla Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Moses Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Ellensburg Apartments with Balconies (11)
- East Wenatchee Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wenatchee Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pasco?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pasco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Pasco?
One of the three major components that make up the tri-city metro area (along with Kennewick and Richland), Pasco is a city that started from small means and has emerged as a steadily growing, tourist friendly city. Pasco is sits pretty between the Columbia, Snake and Yakima rivers, all of which give the area a rather unsurprising reputation for having a seriously great landscape. Seriously. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pasco renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.