1,178 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Kent, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kent Accessible Apartments (21)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (31)
- Kent Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Kent Apartments with Parking (50)
- Kent Apartments with Pools (31)
- Kent Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Kent Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Auburn Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Lakeland North Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Renton Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Fairwood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- SeaTac Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Des Moines Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tukwila Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lakeland South Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Bet you didn't know Kent is a star-studded city.Kent is home to professional bowler Earl Anthony, actress Josie Bissett, and Shannon Higgins-Cirovski, a member of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
Kent is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The city is essentially a place where people who work and hang out in Seattle like to sleep, but recently Kent has developed a reputation as a place of its own as the corporate home of big companies Oberto Sausage and REI (what a strange combination). The town was founded in the late 19th century, and settlers lived as farmers and undertook other agricultural ventures. A few decades later, however, people in Kent discovered hops production and they started growing hops as their main source of income. After a nasty aphids infestation at the plant, the residents of Kent eventually stopped depending on hops for their money making. However, by that time, enough people and money were in the area to consider it a real town. The city was incorporated in 1890, and since then it has depended on other agricultural products like dairy and lettuce. Basically, Kent is known as the boondocks of Seattle. People in the more urban areas tend consider Kent residents rednecks; however, the town is continuing to grow, and just a few years ago even acquired its own professional sports team.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kent? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Kent that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.