305 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Edgewood, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edgewood (3)
- Edgewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Edgewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Edgewood (4)
- Milton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pacific 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lakeland South 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sumner 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Puyallup 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Federal Way 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Auburn 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Lakeland North 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Lake Tapps 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
The beloved symbol of Edgewood, the Nyholm Windmill, was once located in another part of town. In the '70s, it was moved with a lot of help from volunteers and local firemen to its current location on Meridian Ave., a former farm.
Situated about 20 miles south of Seattle, Edgewood, WA, is one of those pristine, open-space cities that's got just about everything going for it. You know the kind: big backyards, fresh air, plenty of outdoorsy spirit, and close proximity to the best things in life. Life is certainly better here. You can enjoy trips to the city (or Canada, if you're feeling adventurous) where you can enjoy fine dining, high-end shopping, and, obviously, the world's best coffee. But you can also chill in your hometown, soaking up the sunshine (there's more of it here than in Seattle) and splashing in the Puyallup River. Known as North Hill to the locals, the Edgewood and Milton area is friendly and welcoming with charming older homes and numerous community events. Make sure you pack an umbrella for the rainy season, and get on over here stat. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Edgewood provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Edgewood. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.