550 Apartments for rent in Camas, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camas (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camas (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camas (2)
- Camas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Camas Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Camas Apartments with Garages (12)
- Camas Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Camas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Camas Apartments with Parking (15)
- Camas Apartments with Pools (5)
- Camas Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Camas Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Fairview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Wood Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Troutdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Washougal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gresham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Orchards Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Vancouver Apartments with Washer-Dryers (95)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Camas?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Camas?
"When the [Traveler] reached the landing at La Camas with flags flying, she was greeted with an anvil salute, under the management of Mr. Albins, the blacksmith. A considerable of a crowd were at the landing ... A carriage, the only one in the village, was kindly provided for the ladies on board and the entire party proceeded to the hotel where a sumptuous dinner awaited them. After the dinner ... visitors were taken over the grounds and shown all the attractions of the colony." - The Standard N...
Tucked away on the Columbia River, about 20 miles west of Portland, is the unusual town of Camas. According to residents, it was named affectionately after the delicate blue camas lily, a native plant. Yet the town's origins, like those of so many along the Columbia River, began with an entirely different discovery: the lucrative benefits of the lumber industry. In this case, the mill that started in 1883 was not to ship lumber, but supply the Portland newspaper, the Oregonian, with the resources it needed to publish. The mill did, and eventually set the stage for an even more successful paper industry. Through thick and thin, depression and recession, what eventually became the Georgia-Pacific plant maintained the integrity of the town for more than 60 years, until the 1990s. These days, Camas has been remade the face of this former pioneer town thanks to a booming economy, converting Camas to an appealing residential suburb within reach of the Portland metropolitan area. That's not to say that moving to Camas is like moving to Portland. Like all Northwest towns that are finding themselves progressively pulled into the outer boundaries of large cities, Camas has its own distinct personality and sees itself first and foremost as a fiercely independent town, fortunate enough to be upriver from the big city. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Camas offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Camas. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Camas can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.