1,504 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Woodbridge, VA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Woodbridge (15)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Woodbridge (17)
- Woodbridge Accessible Apartments (11)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Garages (10)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Parking (21)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Pools (21)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Woodbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Woodbridge Furnished Apartments (4)
- Woodbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Marumsco 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lorton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Neabsco 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Crosspointe 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cherry Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dale City 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Montclair 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- West Springfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dumfries 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Woodbridge?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Woodbridge?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Woodbridge?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Woodbridge offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Woodbridge, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.