1,673 Accessible Apartments for rent in South Riding, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Riding Apartments with Balconies (13)
- South Riding Apartments with Garages (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Riding Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- South Riding Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Riding Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Riding Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South Riding Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Riding Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Stone Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Chantilly Accessible Apartments (1)
- Centreville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Broadlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- McNair Accessible Apartments (2)
- Ashburn Accessible Apartments (7)
- Fair Lakes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Herndon Accessible Apartments (11)
- Sterling Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dulles Town Center Accessible Apartments (4)
"Oh, lovely world,' thought Sarah, in love with life and all its varied richness." _ Winifred Holtby author, from the novel South Riding
It would be easy to assume that a place with a name like South Riding is famous for its horses, especially in Virginia, where the equestrian arts truly rule. But while it isn't hard to find equestrian farms, riding competitions and training on South Riding's outskirts, its name is actually meant to reflect the community's comfortable suburban lifestyle. The planned community of South Riding, otherwise known as South Riding Proprietary, takes its name from a fictitious community in England that epitomized upscale, comfy British living. That may seem like a strange concept to import to American suburban living, but South Riding's city-within-a-city concept has succeeded in creating a community in which residents have just about everything (beer, restaurants, museums, tennis -- whatever floats their boat) at their fingertips. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in South Riding with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in South Riding. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.