2,430 Apartments for rent in Fair Lakes, VA with Balconies
- Fair Lakes Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Parking (8)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fair Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fair Lakes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fair Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Chantilly Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Floris Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fairfax Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fair Lakes?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fair Lakes?
"Almost heaven Ol' Virginia / Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Valley / Life is old there older than the trees" -- Take Me Home Country Roads, The Statler Brothers
Fair Lakes is an interesting and unique place. Not a town that sprouted naturally due to settlers, Fair Lakes is instead a totally mixed planned community, with upscale service apartments, commercial buildings, shopping destinations, and more. Fair Lakes was built by Milton Peterson's Peterson Companies and now has about 8,000 people calling it home. So, if shopping is your thing and you don't like to leave home to, say, go out to eat or explore a different area of town, then this is probably the place for you! Cramped, a bit but convenient? Absolutely! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fair Lakes renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.