917 Apartments for rent in Centreville, VA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Centreville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Centreville Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Centreville Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Centreville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Centreville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Centreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Centreville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Centreville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chantilly Apartments with Parking (13)
- Yorkshire Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Parking (6)
- Manassas Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Sudley Apartments with Parking (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (21)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Parking (3)
- Floris Apartments with Parking (3)
- Bull Run Apartments with Parking (3)
- Manassas Apartments with Parking (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Centreville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Centreville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Centreville?
What do you call a centrally located community founded just after the American Revolution? Why, Centreville of course. Centreville was indeed named for its central location on a Virginia turnpike road.
Located in the center of Fairfax County, an upscale suburb of Washington, D.C., Centreville, Virginia, covers 12 square miles with just over 71,000 residents. The town is about 20 miles and as much as 45 minutes at rush hour from Washington itself. This is a primarily suburban community surrounded by lush green land. To this day, Centreville is still the hub of major roads, and contains shops, restaurants, and parks enough to make residents feel they are truly in the center of things.
Having trouble with Craigslist Centreville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Centreville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.