763 Apartments for rent in Cascades, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cascades Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cascades Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cascades Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Cascades Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cascades Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cascades Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Cascades Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cascades Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cascades Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Countryside Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lowes Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Garages (6)
- Sterling Apartments with Garages (7)
- Dranesville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Herndon Apartments with Garages (14)
- Ashburn Apartments with Garages (30)
- Great Falls Apartments with Garages (2)
- McNair Apartments with Garages (21)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cascades?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cascades?
While not technically a city, Cascades is a bustling community that was built beneath a canopy of old growth trees in 1989. Nestled along the Potomac River, the Loudon County community of Cascades combines natural beauty with homespun values and easy access to DC.
Welcome to Cascades, where life is as beautiful as the name suggests. Growth flourished in this community during the .com boom of the 1990's and Cascades quickly became known for its natural charm and close-knit population. The area is now home to 11,912 people. A planned community, Cascades is a popular neighborhood for folks looking to live near enough to the bustling Washington, DC greater metropolitan area without losing the rural beauty of Virginia. See more
Cascades apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.